Large numbers of external service providers and freelancers in IT projects lead not only to rising expenses in terms of administration and purchasing on the part of the client but also to increased costs. Our experienced staff with their many years of experience in the market employ Third Party Management (TPM) to your benefit and optimize your IT service purchases. Let us show you that your sourcing strategy need not conflict with the requirements of your specialist departments.
axantis „Smart Vendor Management" reduces your expenditure and simplifies administrative processes, for example, by way of a standardized design of processes and communication channels. In addition, we examine your suppliers and can save money for you through renegotiating with your suppliers and consolidating them.
The entire Third Party Management Process will be transparent to you and follow a clear structure:
- Joint definition of objectives (which of these is to be achieved: cost reduction? Quality intensification? Consolidation of suppliers? Process optimization?)
- Identification of the current state together with an in-depth analysis of expenditure, processes and suppliers
- Preparation of a project plan with technical specifications
- Determination of service levels
- Contract hand-over to TPM service provider
- Implementation of the new processes
- Monitoring of suppliers and regular communication with external service Providers.
The axantis „Smart Vendor Management" releases resources in your purchasing and in your specialist departments, enabling you to fully concentrate on your core business. Also, companies may assign any legal risks of contractual relationships to Third Party Management service providers.
Further benefits of Third Party Management will include:
- Skills-based, optimized purchasing process
- Consistent dismantling of supplier chains
- Transparent processes / Open book policy
- Standardized processes
- Easing of the purchasing burden
- Permanently low purchasing prices and comparable terms
- Fast, flexible and efficient service
- Professional quality assurance
- Auditing acceptability
One central point of contact for any of your concerns
Within the scope of the axantis „Smart Vendor Management" and in line with our „one face to the customer" policy you will have one contact as your key account manager at your disposal. They will coordinate any matters emerging between your business relationships and axantis (recruitment, contract management, accounting, etc.).
Full flexibility in awarding contracts
With us your company will enjoy full flexibility. Whether you wish us to take over your company’s complete sourcing management or only a part of it, or whether we may offer our support as strategic partners and consultants, the decision will be yours. Feel free to contact us – we will be glad to make you a tailored offer.