IT Infrastructure Services
- Plan infrastructure setup, maintenance and built out of server, network and storage according to project requirements..
- OS Build/Installation/Administration.Build OS Images (SLES/RHEL) using Clonezilla services for Highend/blade servers
- External network access provisioning: IPSEC VPN configuration on Checkpoint firewall & troubleshooting, SAPRouter maintenance and configuration, reverse proxy
- Maintaining Reverse proxy servers of Apache and NGNIX over SLES platform using Pacemaker cluster. Administration of reverse proxy instances as per the project need.
- Manage and ACL upload Routers and troubleshooting Route issues.
- SSL certificate handling (requesting, ordering, creating, distributing, renewal)
- Manage LAN switches and VLAN modification on LAN switches based on the project requirement.
- Coordination and interfacing with other involved departments of SAP (GFM, GNS, DCM, LinuxLab, Security, etc.)
- SAN fabric maintenance and configuration.
- Opening and managing technical cases with hardware vendors.
- Support of Network Services: DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, Squid proxy: installation, configuration, operation and hardening.
- Project data handling: insert media and/or attach external devices, encrypt/decrypt, copy data to required destinations, maintain copy stations (USB and NAS).
- Documentation of projects, services, procedures, best practices and infrastructure in Wiki
Was wir erwarten
- Hardware/Systems (Linux & Windows) / Network/IPSec & SSL VPN, Application Support on Linux (Apache/NGNIX/DNS/DHCP/Squid and Pacemaker cluster)